Name: Pance Naumov
Date of birth: 30.03.1975
Place of birth: Stip, Macedonia
Address: Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita 565-0871, Japan
Phone: +81 (0)6 6875 0065 (office), +81 (0)6 6879 7806 (lab), +81 (0)80 1242 8531 (mob)
Fax: ++81 (0)6 6879 4726
- (2004) Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan
- (1997) Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Sts. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia.
Areas of research interests:
- General research areas:
- Structural chemistry (diffraction, spectroscopy, theory),
- Diffraction methods.
- Specialized research areas:
- Subnanometer-resolution structural study of unstable molecular species;
- Steady-state and ultrafast (pump-probe) time-resolved diffraction methods;
- Solid-state photochemistry and photochromism-related reactions;
- University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2007);
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden (1998);
- Olympus Optical Co., Hachioji, Tokyo, Japan (1996);
- Technical University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary(1995).
- 2007-present Associate Professor, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan;
- 2005-present Docent, Sts. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia;
- • 2004-2007 ICYS Research Fellow
- National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan (Advisor: Prof. Kenji Sakurai);
- 2001-2004 Graduate Research Fellow, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan (Advisor: Prof. Yuji Ohashi);
- 2000-2001 Research Fellow, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan (Advisor: Prof. Yuji Ohashi)
- 1998-2000 Graduate Research Fellow, Sts. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia (Advisor: Prof. Gligor Jovanovski);
- 1997-1998 Undergraduate Research Associate.
- Number of papers in Referred Journals: 92 ;
- Original scientific papers: 89;
- Review papers: 3;
- Communication papers: 28;
- Full-length papers: 64;
- Papers in international journals: 86;
- Papers in domestic journals: 6;
- Highest impact factor: 9.6;
- Number of citations (SCI, January 2008): 563;
- Participations in scientific meetings: 62;
- Presentations at international meetings: 45;
- Presentations at domestic meetings: 17;
- Plenary lectures: 1;
- Number of Patents: 1 .
Selection from the most recent publications:
- Direct observation of aminyl radical intermediate during single-crystal to single crystal photoinduced Orton rearrangement, Naumov, Pance; Sakurai, Kenji; Tanaka, Masahiko; Hara, Hideyuki, Journal of Physical Chemistry (2007) B 111, 10373—10378.
- Direct atomic-scale observation of linkage isomerization of As4S4 clusters during the photoinduced transition of realgar to pararealgar, Naumov, Pance; Makreski, Petre; Jovanovski, Gligor, Inorganic Chemistry (2007) 46, 10624—10631.
- Magnetic properties of synthetic libethenite Cu2PO4OH: A new spin-gap system, Belik, A. Alexei; Koo, Hyun-Joo; Whangbo, Myung-Hwan; Tsuji, Naohito; Naumov, Pance; Takayama-Muromachi, Eiji, Inorganic Chemistry (2007) 46(21), 8684—8689.
- Structural study of the thermally induced and photoinduced phase transitions of the 1,3,5-trithia-2,4,6-triazapentalenyl (TTTA) radical, Naumov, Pance; Hill, P. Jonathan; Sakurai, Kenji; Tanaka, Masahiko; Ariga, Katsuhiko, Journal of Physical Chemistry (2007) A 111, 6449—6455.
- Increased crystal porosity and enhanced gas adsorption by intracolumnar gliding for broadband gas detection, Naumov, Pance; Sakurai, Kenji; Nukui, Akihiko; Tanaka, Masahiko, Chemical Communications (2007) 4, 347—349 (featured on the journal cover).
- Structural basis for the phase switching of bisaminecopper(II) cations at the thermal limits of lattice stability, Naumov, Pance; Sakurai, Kenji; Asaka, Toru; Belik, A. Alexei; Adachi, Shin-ichi; Takahashi, Junichi; Koshihara, Shin-ya, Inorganic Chemistry (2006) 45(13), 5027—5033.
- Photoinduced phase transition of coordinationally unsaturated d9 metal centers within the thermal hysteresis of the spin exchange interaction, Naumov, Pance; Sakurai, Kenji; Asaka, Toru; Belik, A. Alexei; Adachi, Shin-ichi; Takahashi, Junichi; Koshihara, Shin-ya, Chemical Communications (2006), 14, 1491—1493 (featured on the inside journal cover).
- Slavic languages.