Date of birth: October 20, 1949
Place of birth: Čemersko - Kavadarci, Macedonia
Address at work: Arhimedova 5
Telephone: +(389-2) 3117-055 ext: 506
- High School: Gymnasium, Kavadarci, Macedonia, 1968
- University: Sts. Cyril and Methodius University, Faculty of
Science, Department of Chemistry, 1972
- Master: Sts. Cyril and Methodius University, Faculty of
Title: "Vibrational spectra of some cyclic amides and
their metal compounds"
- Doctor of Science in Chemistry (Ph.D.): Sts. Cyril and
Methodius University, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry, 1985
Title: "Representation of some rare and noble metals in
arsenic-antimony ore from Alšar mine and the possibility of their
Period (from - to)
Name of Employed and Place
1974 - 1978
Faculty of Science, Dep. Chem.,
Assistant in Analytical Chemistry
1978 - 1985
Ferronickel Co., Kavadarci
Institute of Mining and Metallurgy,
Faculty of Science, Dep. of
Faculty of Science, Dep. of
1997 - present
Faculty of Science, Dep. of Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
- Toxicological Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Spectroscopic and Radiochemical Analytical Methods
- developing of analytical methods (especially in atomic absorption
spectrometry) for trace metals analysis in biological and plant
material, waters, food, soil, etc.;
- environmental pollution and monitoring (air, water, soil, solid
- chromatographic methods for drug and medical plants
- industrial chemistry;
- infrared study of organic compounds and minerals.
Books and monographs:
434 published papers in scientific
journals (225 in Science Citation Index
650 presentations on
3105 SCI citations
Applied Studies and Reports: 56
Books and Monographs
- 20 Ph.D.
- 51 M.Sc.
- 150 diploma research works.
Participation in research projects: 97
- International: 55 (12 as principal investigator)
- National: 42 (12 as principal investigator)
Technical Reports: 57
- Full member of the Balkan Academy for Environmental Sciences (2004-)
- Editor-in-Chief of Bulletin of the Chemists and Technologists of
- Editorial Board of Bulletin of the Chemists and Technologists of
- Editorial Board of International Journal of Pure and Applied
- Editorial Board of The Open Paleontology Journal (2008-)
- Editorial Board of International Journal of Molecular Sciences
- Editorial Board of Global Journal of Environmental Science and
- Editorial Board of International Journal of Environmental Protection
- Editorial Board of ISRN Spectroscopy (2011-)
- Editorial Board of Macedonian Journal of Ecology and Environment
- Editorial Board of Journal of Environmental Trace Analysis (2012-)
- Editorial Board of Modern Chemistry & Applications (2013-)
- Advisory Board of Macedonian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical
- Coordination Group Under the Global Monitoring Plan for POPs, United
Nations Environment Programme (2007-).
- Union of Chemists and Technologists of Macedonia
- American Chemical Society
- Balkan Environmental Association
- Macedonian Environmental Society
- Society of Medical Biochemists of the Republic of Macedonia
Invited Lectures: 41
international scientific meetings in 17 countries: Austria, Albania,
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Egypt, Greece, Hungary,
Kosovo, Macedonia, Poland, Russia, Romania, Turkey, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia,
- Applied Research Laboratories (Lozanne, Switzerland).
- Institute of Nonferrous Metals (Freiburg, Germany).
- Max-Plank Institute of Nuclear Physics (Heidelberg, Germany).
- Japan Environment Assessment Center (Tokyo, Japan).
- Uludag University, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry,
Bursa, Turkey, 1999.
- 1. 2017, The state award "Goce Delcev" for best scientific achievements in 2016 in the Republic of Macedonia for the monograph GEOCHEMICAL ATLAS OF THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA.
- 2. 2009, The state award "Goce Delcev" for best scientific achievements in 2009 in the Republic of Macedonia for the monograph GEOCHEMICAL ATLAS OF THE REPUBLIC OF VELES AND ITS ENVIRONS.
- 3. 2018, Lifelong Achievement Award with Great Recognition and Appreciation for Years of Dedicated Scientific Research in the Field of Environment, International Conference GREDIT2018 and Balkan Environmental Association.
- 4. 2016, The Award in Recognition of Outstanding Contribution and Dedication to the Development of Ecology and Environmental Protection in Macedonia, 5th Congress of Ecologists of Macedonia with International Participation, Macedonian Ecological Society.
- 5. 2012, Certificate for the highest results in scientific research at the Sts. Cyril and Methodius University – Skopje in 2012.
- 6. 2009, Plaquette - acknowledgement for the contribution in the affirmation of the Sts. Cyril and Methodius University – Skopje.
- 7. 2003, Gold medal on 52nd World Exhibition of Innovation Research and New Technology, Brussels, for the innovation: Polymeric inhibitor for pickling of steel sheets.
- 8. 2003, Patent of the 2003 in the Republic of Macedonia (Ministry of Economy of Macedonia) for the patent: Polymeric inhibitor for pickling of steel sheets (Patent MKP C23G 1/04).
- 9. 1991, Gold diploma, on 2. MAKINOVA 91 and XII Exhibition of Technical Innovations, Skopje, for the innovation: Inhibitor TTKM-1 for pickling of steel sheets in hydrochloric acid.
- 10. 1988, Gold diploma on 16. Yugoslav Exhibition of Inventions, Technical Promotions and Innovations, RASTYU 88, Rijeka, for the invention: Probes for sampling from liquid metal.